Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Review

  Another school week passed by. It seems that time moves so fast. Last Monday feels like yesterday but then again I can't remember anything that happened on that day. What did I do? Still can't remember. Oh well. Can't believe I will be the guy who carries the big ugly fake flower tree on Monday. Who do you call that person? Flower boy? That sounds gay. There has to be a word that describes someone who carries a big ugly fake flower tree during a ceremony. I should ask someone. You may ask how I got into this trouble? Well it is very easy to explain. 

  Every year the prefects have this thing call "watikah pelantikan" or something like an official election of a prefect. In this big ceremony on which all the students have to watch, (which I feel bad for because it has nothing to do with them) my friend and I have been selected through close examination to do this so call carry the ugly fake flower tree. I take it as a blessing in disguise because where I am located, there is ample shade, but then again there is the chance I will have to stand up for a full one hour knowing how long this ceremony last for.

  Moving on to the weekend. I woke up with a upset stomach on Saturday. I had so much Italian food on Friday that I could not think of breakfast, but I had it anyways after 30 minutes of Call of Duty. I was getting better at that game during the holidays but since I only play it on the weekends now my performance online has only been average. My longest kill streak to date is 13 and most kills by the end of the round is 30 which is very good since very few people manage that. ( the overall kills, a 13 kill streak is hard to do but not hard to come by) Now I am getting less and less kills. When I played on friday I got chopper support (7 kill streak, GOOD!) but then on Saturday and today I only got up to UAV support (3 kill streak).

  The rest of the day was okay. I did some studying, played mario bros. I am going to have a whole post on that game once I am done with it. I am on world 8's last mission. It is huge! Gona take me at least an hour to finnish it. I also played some tennis with my mum in the evening. She beat me but that was only because I had a lame racket. Excuses, excuses!

  Had Mc'Ds new FAMILY BOX for breakfast. It was good. I love the hash browns. YUM!! Did minimal studying today. Only did Agama, Sejarah and English. My dad finally found out how to stream videos from the computer to my tv using my router. (another advantage of having High Speed Broadband) Before this I always had to use an external hard drive to get videos from my computer to my tv which was a drag. Technology makes us humans more and more lazy. I read this article somewhere that not only does the United States have the biggest people in the world, but their pets are the fattest to. What is happening to the once great country which is now plagued by obesity and Bush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment