Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pokemon

Today I had to stay back for my extra activities which were the weekly English Society and St.Johns meeting. Both were good. In English I had lots of fun playing a game which is in some sort like 20 questions except that other people know what you are and you don't so you have to ask them Yes and No questions until you can guess your character correctly. The only problem I have with these English Society meetings are that it is to short. I would like it to last the full 1 hour and 30 minutes and not this short 50 minute meetings. 

In St.Johns we had to learn how to tie a bandage and help a person into the recovery position. Since I went to the First Aid course last year and already learnt all this stuff I had to teach a group of 6 St.Johns members. The thing is I forgot everything from that course. Instead most of the members in my group knew it. MALU! So after refreshing my mind I acted like I knew everything. I also forgot to point out that my group consisted of Tiru and Alif who found it amusing to go watch these form 5 students play badminton every 5 minutes. I was running all over to get my group in check. 

Anyways.....

Ariff with the help of Nadim have encouraged me in trying out Pokemon. Since the new Black and White version are coming out in less then a month I will wait awhile until I embrace Pokemon again. I think I will start with the Black Version cause it just seems cooler. This leaves me 2 weeks to try to finnish my Mario Bros. I am on world 8 but still have world 4 and 7 to complete. That game is so addictive. I can never stop. I wonder if they have that on the wii. I think there would be a version for that console. Should look it up.

KH tomorrow. Gona have to finnish my "Kerja Kayu". It looks good so far. I can't mess it up because this project accounts for a part of my PMR. I think it should be done in two weeks or so. Oh wait, in two weeks I will be having my first term test. Since January I have not learnt any theory about KH. I know that what we are doing in our project reflects the whole of chapter one in KH form 3 syllabus but technically my class has learnt no KH, but I think this is the same throughout the school.

I think this is all for today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment