Sunday, February 20, 2011

   It's a Sunday. First term tests are coming up in two weeks and yet I still have no idea on what is coming out for Sejarah and Kemahiran Hidup. Started studying last Monday but the Hard Core Studying needs to start tomorrow. I only have revised 8 out of the unknown amount of units coming out for Agama. I kinda have Math and Science covered. Geo should be okay but yet again that paper is one of the most controversial of all because of the wrong readings in the map and all. 

   I really need to get an A for BM. It is crucial. The last time I got an A was in the first term test of last year. English should be okay. If I ever get a B on that god is sending me a message of some sort. My goal for this test is 6A's minimum. Anyways...........

Poor, poor Chelsea
   I am bummed that Chelsea got kicked out of the FA cup. I watched the highlights. They had chance after chance to get a goal. They wasted their 1 goal lead (as they always do) to a simple free kick, not that I am saying anything bad about them especially their keeper Cech. The penalties were wasted. Cole should have kicked it in. Waste, waste, waste! They better finnish in the top 4 in the barclays premier league and shove Tottenham back to fifth.

   I am always lazy to go to my St.John's meeting. I have made a decision to go every other meeting or twice a month. I have a lot of fun in my english club. This goes the same for bowling. I don't like St.John's because there are to many people in the meetings. By April less and less students will come to the meetings and thats when I will try to come the most. It was so funny how Pn.Tee would not sign my koku book for last year because I did not pay the annual fee. Ha ha. I still got a B though for last years overall koku mark. It's better then the C from form 1.

   I don't think I can think of anything else to blog about today so I am going to stop here. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment